What is the Executive Leadership Challenge?
The Executive Leadership Challenge is a city-wide competition in Nashville to raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Last year alone, The Tennessee Chapter provided 1,111 patients with $2,349,281 in financial assistance to help offset the cost of medical treatments and co-pays, and we provided an additional 47 patients with $23,500 for travel assistance. That’s a total of $2,372,781 for our Tennessee families fighting blood cancer.
All of this was made possible through the generosity of sponsors, fundraisers, and leaders/volunteers like our Executive Challengers.
We are asking each Challenger to commit to raising $10,000 and we have set a Nashville Goal of $350,000.
How to Participate
Participating in the Challenge is simple:
- Sign Up for the Challenge by contacting Tori.Duncan@lls.org
- Set your personal fundraising goal and launch your effort by making a personal contribution
- Share your participation socially via LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Host fundraising events
- Reach out to your network of friends, family members, colleagues, etc. for donations to support your efforts
This event is a great chance to network with local professionals! Also, challenge participants individually raising $10,000 or more will be listed in a national ad in Forbes Magazine. The top challenger per region will be included in the ad with a photo.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Two (2) invitations to the Exclusive Bright Lights Lounge at the Light The Night Walk to be held on Friday, November 1, from 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. at Nissan Stadium.
- Top 5 Challenge Participants will have their name and photo in the Nashville Business Journal
- Top 5 Challenge Participants will be presented with an award on the stage of the Grand Ole Opry at Nashville's Light The Night Awards Reception.
Join the Executive Leadership Challenge Now and Help Us Bring Light to the Darkness of Cancer!
Please contact a Light The Night staff member at 615-331-2980, or email Tori.Duncan@lls.org