the easiest way to get from someday to today
Your participation in The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night®Walk funds therapies and treatment advances for blood cancer patients. Your fundraising efforts will be helping to save lives.
Last year, the Southern Florida & Puerto Chapter raised more than $1.3 million dollars to support the mission of LLS. Join us in 2015!
Friends & family, children & seniors, neighbors & co-workers all are welcome! This is a casual fundraising walk with no fitness requirements. Spread the word.
Saturday, November 7 2015 4:00 pm
301 North Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132
Saturday, November 14, 2015 4:00 pm
1 East Las Olas Blvd., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
Sunday, February 21, 2016 5:00 pm
Baldorioty de Castro Avenue
San Juan Puerto Rico, 00907
More Event Information:
- Information on Champion for Cures
- Miami & Ft. Lauderdale Walk - Day of Details
- Parking - Miami, to be announced; Ft. Lauderdale, city parking garage diagonally across from park
- Walk distance - roughly 1-1.5 miles
- Walk guidelines
- Are dogs/pets allowed? Yes (Please be aware that it will get dark, lots of people and fireworks!)
- Can strollers or bicycles be used? Yes, strollers are permitted. Due to the amount of people, bikes are discouraged.
- Bank Day information
- Miami - Wednesday, November 4th - 8:00am-6:00pm, Location TBD
- Ft. Lauderdale - Wednesday, November 11th - 8:00am-6:00pm, LLS Office in Hollywood