Teams Need Leaders Like You.
Become a Light The Night captain and lead the way to cures through corporate or community participation.
It takes a special person to create and lead a team. Put your passion and dedication to work by building and leading fundraising team. Your teammates can come from your workplace to form a corporate team, or you can tap your friends and family, social network, or community.
Team captain responsibilities include:
- Organizing your team for success. This may include setting goals, recruiting co-captains and enlisting senior level support at your company. The LLS staff will partner with you every step of the way.
- Recruiting co-workers, friends & family members to join the team and raise funds. LLS will provide you with materials and information to assist you with recruitment and the development of a customized fundraising plan.
- Building and maintaining momentum and team enthusiasm up to and during the Walk.
- Collecting money and ensuring it gets to your chapter representatives. Be sure to check out our LLS Mobile Fundraising App to receive funds on the go, electronically and securely.
- Having a direct connection to how much money is raised for research.
- Celebrating your team's success by lighting the night at the Walk and thanking your supporters after the event.
- Knowing YOU made an impact by inspiring and motivating your team members to bring us all closer to a world without cancer.
Become a Team Captain Today!
Create Your Own Team