Join Local Community to Help in the Fight Against Blood Cancer!
Light The Night’s Executive Challenge is a national fundraising competition among participating professionals who personally raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Massachusetts, Maine, New Hamsphire and Rhode Island Executives compete against each other to be declared the local winner, and additionally compete with executives from across the country to be the program’s champion.
The 2019 competition kicked off on September 3rd, but there is still plenty of time to join!
In 2018, 18 local Executive Challengers raised $146,337 with a fundraising average of $8,129 raised!
Participating in the Challenge is simple — follow these proven steps to success:
- Partner with the Light The Night Staff to create your customized fundraising plan.
- Set a minimum goal of $5K and launch your effort by making a personal contribution.
- Nominate a colleague to the join the Challenge. Trust us—it makes it even more fun!
- Reach out to your network to seek support from your clients, customers, vendors, and personal contacts.
- Share your participation socially via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Engage others to support your efforts!
- National recognition includes:
- Challenge participants who individually raise $10,000 or more will be listed in a national ad in Forbes Magazine to run in early 2020. The top challenger per region will be included with a photo.
- Local recognition includes:
- Challenge participants who individually raise $5,000 or more will be listed in an ad in a local business journal to run in early 2020. The top local challenger will be included with a photo.
Meet Our 2018 Executive Challenge Winner
Samantha Burns - Student - $15,306
2019 Executive Challengers:
||Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
||Seyfarth Shaw LLP
||The Long Group
||Takeda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
||Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
||Dain, Torpy, Le Ray, Wiest & Garner, P.C.
||Helen Murphy Connors
||Novartis International AG