Champion for Cures
All Light The Night Walkers who raise $100 or more will be called Champions for Cures and will receive the following benefits on the night of the Walk:
- Light The Night T-Shirt
- Wristband which entitles the walker to food and refreshments
- Most importantly, fundraising participants are helping cure cancer!
Patients and survivors will receive all benefits (T-shirt and wristband for food) regardless of the fundraising level achieved.
2019 RECOGNITION PROGRAM
All participants raising $100+ will have the chance to receive special recognition gifts based on their fundraising level.
Bright Lights Club
Become a member of our Bright Lights Club by raising $1,000 or more! You'll receive special recognition and exclusive apparel to wear on Walk night.
Bright Lights Club members will also receive the following recognition:
- Bright Light TOUGHER THAN CANCER Long Sleeved Shirt
- Your photo on a special Bright Lights banner to be displayed at Walk.
- Personalized fundraising support from the Light The Night Walk staff
- Recognition in Chapter Light The Night publications, website and Facebook page
- Invitation to and recognition at our Light The Night Awards Reception in early 2020
- A significant and long lasting impact on patients and their families
Be part of the club that is helping create a world without blood cancers.