The Light The Night Executive Challenge is a national fundraising competition among participating corporate executives on Long Island to raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
2019 Long Island Executive Challenge goal: $200,000!
Joining the Challenge is simple— follow these proven steps to success:
- Launch your effort by making a personal contribution.
- Nominate a colleague/associate to join the Challenge. Trust us—it makes it even more fun!
- Reach out to your network for support. This can include your clients, customers, vendors and personal contacts.
National recognition includes:
- Challenge participants individually raising $10,000 or more will be listed in a national ad in Forbes Magazine to run in February 2020. The top executive per region will be included in the ad with a photo.
- The top executive per region will also be included on our 2019 national Light The Night website.
- Challengers who individually raise $5,000 or more will be included in the “Executive Challenge Class of 2019” and have an LLS research grant named in their honor.
Local recognition includes:
- Networking opportunities
- Recognition at Light The Night Kick Off, Corporate Recruitment Event and Awards Reception
- Inclusion in press releases sent to local media outlets
- Top 3 Challengers will receive two tickets to the 2020 Man & Woman of the Year Grand Finale Gala
- Top LI Executive Fundraiser to receive the Executive Challenge Traveling Trophy for one year
2019 Executive Challenge Chair
Mid-Market Business Development Leader, Deloitte
Executive Challengers as of October 31, 2019
Andrew Breimann, AAB Software
Carey Marshall, EY
Cathy dePasquale, Flushing Bank
Edward Baker, Farell Fritz
Eliot Lauer, Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
George Retaleato, Mullooly Jeffrey Rooney & Flynn LLP
Jillian Weston, Jillian's Circus
Jim Silvestri, LIF Industries
Joseph Tomaino, Grassi Healthcare Advisors, LLC
Josh Geller, Axiom SL
Melissa Gottlieb, EisnerAmper LLP
Mike Monahan, CohnReznick LLP
Natasha Roman, EinerAmper LLP
Patricia Santoli, Wells Fargo
Ralph Benzakein, Cresa
Raymond Schwetz, NEFCU
Richard Fagan, PC Richard & Sons
Rick Hoagland, Geico
Ron Kahane, Arjay Company
Steve Armstrong, MSC Industrial Supply Co.
Steve Sipola, BNB Bank
Steven Wilson, Stratigic Marketing Works
Stuart Gelb, The Liquidity Source
Will Hussey, Cook Maran