In 2016, our Executive Challengers raised a combined $7.7 Million in support of our mission.
The Light The Night Executive Challenge is a national fundraising competition for corporate executives to personally raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
There are several ways our top Executive Challengers will be recognized, both nationally and locally.
- Challenge participants individually raising $5,000 or more will be listed in a national ad in Forbes Magazine to run in early 2018. The top executive per region will be included with a photo.
- The top executive per region will be included on our 2017 national Light The Night website.
- Challengers who individually raise $5,000 or more will be included in the "Executive Challenge Class of 2017" and have an LLS research grant named in their honor.
- Having a direct connection to how much money is raised for research.
- Celebrating your success by lighting the night at the Walk and thanking your supporters after the event.
- Knowing YOU made an impact by inspiring and motivating others to bring us all closer to a world without cancer.
Joining the Executive Challenge is simple - contact your local Chapter or reach out to Jana Bearden at Jana.Bearden@lls.org.
Once you are registered as part of the Executive Challenge, our staff will work with you to develop a customized fundraising plan to help you reach your fundraising goal.