What is the Light The Night Challenge?
The Light The Night Challenge is a city-wide competition in Nashville to raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Last year alone, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society provided 827 patients in Tennessee with $2,207,214 in financial assistance to help offset the cost of medical treatments and co-pays, and provided an additional 67 patients in Tennessee with $33,500 for travel assistance. That’s a total of $2,240,714 for our Tennessee families fighting blood cancer.
All of this was made possible through the generosity of sponsors, fundraisers, and leaders/volunteers like our Light The Night Challengers.
We are asking each Challenger to commit to raising $5,000 and we have set a Nashville Goal of $500,000.
How to Participate
Participating in the Challenge is simple:
- Sign Up for the Challenge (see below)
- Set your personal fundraising goal and launch your effort by making a personal contribution
- Share your participation socially via LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Engage others to support your efforts!
Challenge participants individually raising $10,000 or more will be listed in a national ad in Forbes Magazine to run in February 2019. The top challenger per region will be included in the ad with a photo.
Local Benefits Include:
- Two (2) invitations to the Exclusive Bright Lights Lounge at the Light The Night Walk to be held on Friday, November 2, from 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. at Nissan Stadium.
- Top 5 Challenge Participants will have their name and photo in the Nashville Business Journal
- Top 5 Challenge Participants will be invited to the Light The Night Awards Reception and will be presented with an Award on the stage of the Grand Ole Opry
Join the Light The Night Challenge Now and Help Us Bring Light to the Darkness of Cancer!
Please contact Terri Staroska, Nashville Light The Night Campaign Director at 615-258-5493 or Terri.Staroska@lls.org to learn more.