LIGHT THE NIGHT 5k RUN
Friday, November 8, 2013
Meyer Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Light The Night Walk funds patient support services, advocacy for lifesaving treatments and the most promising cancer research anywhere. Friends, families and co-workers form fundraising teams and millions of consumers help by donating at retail outlets. Their efforts culminate in inspirational, memorable evening events in nearly 200 communities each fall across North America.
Join us for our 2nd Annual Light The Night 5k Run, in conjunction with the West Palm Beach Light The Night Walk. Whether you are a novice or veteran runner, we are positive our LTN 5k Run is one you will want to complete every year!
3 WAYS TO REGISTER:
- ONLINE - is now open, register here
- IN PERSON - At The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, 3230 Commerce Place, Suite B, West Palm Beach, FL 33407
- MAIL IN / FAX IN - Please print the registration form (pdf) and mail the form with payment to: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Attn: LTN 5k Run, 3230 Commerce Place, Suite B, West Palm Beach, FL 33407. You may also Fax the form to 561.616.8993. If you are unable to open/print the registration form, please call 561.616.8682 x 4011 or email to have a registration form mailed to you.
Please make checks payable to: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
COURSE & EVENT INFORMATION:
The run is an out and back course and will take place along the scenic intracoastal waterway, starting at the Meyer Amphitheatre and heading north to Currie Park along Flagler Drive in scenic Downtown West Palm Beach.
- 6:00pm - Light The Night event begins
Registration opens, stage entertainment - music & dancers, team photos, Mission area, kid's area, fundraising incentives pick-up
- 6:30pm - Light The Night 5k Run Start
- 7:00pm - Remembrance Ceremony in the Mission Area
- 7:30pm - Light The Night Stage Presentation & 5k Awards*
*5k Awards will be presented after the Walk starts
- 8:00pm - Light The Night Walk Start
- 9:00pm - Light The Night event concludes
- $30 - April 1, 2013 - September 30, 2013
- $35 - October 1, 2013 - November 5, 2013
- $40 - Race Day Registration
Your LTN 5k Run registration includes:
- A commemorative shirt for the first 250 registered participants
- Prizes to the 1st-3rd overall male and female & the first three places for male and female age group runners
- Pre & Post race entertainment
- Post race refreshments
- Additional incentives available for those who fundraise to support the mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- 1st - 3rd Overall Male & Female
- 1st - 3rd Male & Female in these age groups: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
TEAMS & 5K GROUP TRAINING INFO:
Do you have a group that would like to participate in Light The Night 5k Run and/or Light The Night Walk? We will work with you and your group to ensure you have a memorable experience. For more information about forming a Light The Night Team, visit here or call 561.616.8682 x 4011 and ask for Tracy.
Are you looking for a training group to help you prepare to finish your 1st 5k Run or improve your existing run skills? Join our Light The Night 5k Lite program! You'll receive a complete training schedule, coached group training sessions, apparel & much more!
Of course, we will be recruiting many volunteers to help keep our Light The Night Walk & 5k Run participants safe and supported during the event. For more information about our volunteer opportunities for individuals or groups, visit here.
2012 LTN 5K results: VIEW 5K RESULTS