Bright Lights Top Fundraising Club
Bright Lights Club - Shine the Light of Hope!
How can you shine an even brighter light on the fight against blood cancer? Become a member of our Bright Lights Club! Raising $1,000 or more will have a significant impact in creating a world without blood cancer. YOU can help LLS continue to fuel research breakthroughs and treatment advances that will save lives.
Raise $1,000, and you'll receive special recognition and exclusive gifts in honor of your extraordinary efforts in the fight against blood cancer:
- New for 2013! A note of thanks from a patient family
- New for 2013! Newly designed Bright Lights Club shirt (tech fabric) & Bright Lights Club pin (dated for 2013) to wear with pride on Walk night in your community
Bright Lights Club members will also receive the following recognition to support and highlight your impact on our mission:
- Personalized fundraising support from the Light The Night Walk staff
- Recognition in chapter Light The Night publications and website
- New for 2013! Inclusion on our national Light The Night website
- Invitation to Bright Lights Club gatherings (where applicable)
- Invitation to and recognition at post-Walk Awards Parties
How to become a Bright Lights Club member
You can make cures happen! Just follow these easy steps.
- Set your individual fundraising goal at a the Bright Lights Club minimum of $1,000 or higher
- Make a donation to yourself to jumpstart your efforts!
- Why is fueling lifesaving research important to you? Make it personal! Customize your online fundraising page and send emails to your family, friends and coworkers asking them to help make a difference in the lives of patients like Kaidyn.
- Use our online fundraising tools! Registering online will give you access to your own e-tools and resources, including our Social Media Fundraising Guide.
Follow up and share your progress! Keep your supporters and contacts up to date on your fundraising efforts. Share the dramatic results of LLS research and inspire others!
How $1,000 will make a lasting impact
In 2012, our Bright Lights Club members raised a combined $16.6 MILLION! Be part of the club that is changing the future for those diagnosed with blood cancer.