What is a Light The Night Executive Challenge?
The Light The Night Executive Challenge is a competition among participating corporate executives in the Nashville Area to raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
In 2016, our Nashville Executive Challengers raised $151,730 to support of our mission to help us all get closer to living in a world without blood cancers. Our average executive raised $3,500 in the fight to help make someday, today!
Participating in the Challenge is simple— follow these proven steps to success:
- Partner with the Light The Night Staff to create your customized fundraising plan
- Set a fundraising goal and launch your effort by making a personal contribution
- Reach out to your network to ask for donations. In this busy world reminders are always appreciated, so ask more than once to get a response.
- Share your participation socially via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Engage others to support your efforts!
There are several ways our top Executive Challengers will be recognized, both nationally and locally.
National recognition includes:
- Challenge participants individually raising $5,000 or more will be listed in a national ad in Forbes Magazine to run in February 2018. The top executive per region will be included in the ad with a photo
- The top executive per region will also be included on our 2017 national Light The Night website
- Challengers who individually raise $50,000 or more will be included in the “Executive Challenge Class of 2017” and have your name linked to an LLS research grant
Nashville Recognition Includes:
- Challenge Participants will be included on our Tennessee Light The Night Website
- Challenge Participants will receive an invitation to the Exclusive Bright Lights Lounge at the Light The Night Walk to be held on Friday, October 20, from 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. at Nissan Stadium, Lot R.
- Top 5 Challenge Participants will have their name and photo in the Nashville Business Journal
- Participants will be invited to the Light The Night Awards Reception and will be presented with an Award
Join the Executive Challenge!
You can be the top Light The Night executive! Please contact Terri Staroska, Nashville Light The Night Campaign Director at 615-331-2980 to learn more.