Light The Night’s Executive Challenge is a national fundraising competition among participating professionals who personally raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. New York City Executives compete against each other to be declared the local winner, and additionally compete with executives from across the country to be the program’s champion. The 2018 competition kicks off in August!
In 2017, 55 local Executive Challengers raised $535,242 with a fundraising average of $9,731 raised!
Participating in the Challenge is simple— follow these proven steps to success:
- Partner with the Light The Night Staff to create your customized fundraising plan.
- Set a minimum goal of $5K and launch your effort by making a personal contribution.
- Nominate a colleague to the join the Challenge. Trust us—it makes it even more fun!
- Reach out to your network to seek support from your clients, customers, vendors and personal contacts.
- Share your participation socially via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Engage others to support your efforts!
- National recognition includes:
- Challenge participants who individually raise $10,000 or more will be listed in a national ad in Forbes Magazine to run in early 2019. The top executive per region will be included with a photo.
- The top executive per region will also be included on our national Light The Night website.
- Challengers who individually raise $10,000 or more will be included in the “Executive Challenge Class of 2018” and have an LLS research grant named in their honor.
- Local recognition includes:
- Invitation to exclusive Executive Challenge networking reception.
- The Top 5 ranking Challengers will be recognized on stage at the 2018 Manhatan Light The Night event on October 18th.
- The winner will receive a pair of tickets to LLS's annual Crimson Ball at the Mandarin Oriental in 2019.
Meet our 2018 Executive Challengers!
To Be Announced!