Bright Lights Club
Bright Lights Top Fundraising Club
A Bright Light is an outstanding Light The Night walker and fundraiser that drives the mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society forward by raising $1,000 or more as an individual. In 2012, Bright Lights raised 48% of the total $2.2 million raised in the National Capital Area Chapter!
Our national top fundraising club is open to all walkers who take that extra
step and pledge to raise $1,000 or more. Your efforts to join the Bright Lights Club will have a significant and long-lasting impact on patients. $1,000 makes possible one-on-one conversations with health care specialists who provide patients with information about their disease, treatment options, and helps them prepare questions for their health care team.
Bright Lights Club members receive special recognition and exclusive gifts in honor of your extraordinary efforts in the fight against blood cancer:
- Personalized fundraising support from the Light The Night
- Newly designed Bright Lights Club T-shirt
- Recognition in Light The Night newsletters and Web site
- Recognition at the Walk
- Name included on Bright Lights Banner at Walk site
- Top three fundraisers at each Walk site recognized during stage program
- Invitation to and recognition at post-Walk Awards Party
- Top fundraiser in National Capital Area announced with star named in their honor
Click HERE to learn more about how you can become a Bright Light! The Light The Night Staff believes that almost anyone can become a Bright Light, and we are here to help you achieve it. To learn more about becoming a member of the Bright Lights Club, contact the Light The Night staff at 703.399.2941.
Congratulations to our top 2012 Bright Lights:
Montgomery County: Christy Froehlich, Leap of Faith
Washington, DC: Luigi Laraia, Team Amici
Northern Virginia: Chris Zavadowski, Team Zavadowski
Executive Challenge: Stacy Birnbach, Verus
Thank you to our 2013 Bright Lights*!
*As of May 10, 2013