Local Fundraising Opportunities
Local Fundraising Opportunities
Here are some fundraising ideas that are happening right in your backyard! Encourage your team to get involved and join us in raising life-saving funds! Every dollar raised can be added to your team's fundraising total. Scroll down to find the events happening in YOUR area!
- Matching Gifts - Double your donations by participating in your company's matching gift program. Click here for more details about how Matching Gifts are processed through LLS, and reach out to your company to find out how it works!
- Chocolate for a Cure! - Turn Chocolate Into Money -- Selling these custom chocolate bars is a "sweet" way to help raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Choose boxes of Milk Chocolate with Almonds or Dark Chocolate with Raspberry. Visit chocolateforacure.com to place your order and find out more information.
- TNT Alumni - We need your support! Join other TNT Alumni across the state to participate in the Light The Night Walk. Click here to read more information from Rufus Simmons, TNT Alumni Team Captain. To join the NC TNT Alumni Light The Night walk Team, visit: http://pages.lightthenight.org/2012/tntalumninc and click "JOIN" beside the team for your market.
- PJ Greetings Say "thank you!" to your donors with these cute cards, and 15% of your purchase will be donated back to LLS! For more details, and to check out the great designs that you can personalize, visit http://www.pjgreetings.com/category-s/226.htm . When you're checking out and you're asked "How did you find us?" be sure to select "Light The Night Walk" in order for the 15% donation to be credited to LLS.
- Be a 'Phoma Phighter! - Show your support for fighting lymphoma, and all blood cancers, with this stylish gear that ALSO gives back to LLS! $5 from each product purchased here will be donated to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society www.phomaphighters.com/shop. Happy shopping!
- California Pizza Kitchen - Come enjoy delicious pizza, pasta, salads and more from California Pizza Kitchen (Southpark/Charlotte, Southpoint/Durham, Triangle Towne Center/Raleigh) anytime on the following days/locations (and be sure to bring your flier!) and 20% of your bill will be donated to your Light The Night fundraising efforts for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Be sure to share this flier with friends, family and co-workers! Click on the date below for the appropriate flier.
- Raleigh/Durham Serving a large group? Order from the CPK Catering Menu, provide them with your LLS flier and 20% of your total bill will be donated to your team's fundraising efforts!
- Can't leave the office? Order CPK to be delivered! Click here for the menu and be sure to call 24 hours in advance to reserve your meal. Remember to give them your LLS flier so that 20% of your total bill will be donated to your team's fundraising efforts!
- In addition to bringing your fundraising flier to California Pizza Kitchen upon time of purchase, please mail/fax your receipt from CPK to your local LLS office so that LLS staff can be aware of the fundraising amount that your team should receive. The amount donated will be 20% of the entire bill SUBTOTAL. Thank you for helping us keep track of your support!
The Pampered Chef offers fundraising opportunities throughout the year. They offer a wide variety of kitchen tools to help you prepare delicious and quick meals for your family. Pampered Chef Consultant, Debbie Lyerly will gladly share with Triangle participants how you can earn fundraising dollars of up to 35% of your Pampered Chef sales. Contact Debbie at 919-542-6103,email@example.com or www.pamperedchef.biz/debbielyerly.
- Creative Fundraising Tip ? Womanless Beauty Pageant
Are you looking for a fun way to engage your employees in the fight against cancer?and have a laugh?! Consider joining our "Womanless Beauty Pageant!" We are looking for corporate teams who would be interested in sponsoring a representative as a contestant in the LLS Womanless Beauty Pageant. Male contestants dress-up (complete with evening wear), perform their talent, compete in question/answer, and help raise funds for blood cancer! Admission will be charged at the door, and funds will be raised through votes from colleagues, peers, and company sponsorships. Let me know if your company may be interested in participating, and LLS staff will connect you with other Team Captains to put this great event together. Contact:
The 2nd annual Catchin? Fireflies 5k Run/Walk