What is Light The Night
Join Light The Night Walk and take steps to end cancer
Light The Night Walk is a fundraising campaign of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) which brings together families and communities to honor blood cancer survivors, as well as those lost to the diseases, and shine a light on the importance of finding cures and providing access to treatments for blood cancer patients.
Friends, families and co-workers form fundraising teams, and millions of consumers help by donating at retail outlets. These efforts culminate in inspirational, memorable evening walks in nearly 200 communities across North America each fall. During these evening leisurely walks, participants carry illuminated lanterns - white for survivors, red for supporters and gold in memory of loved ones lost to a blood cancer.
Help save the lives of patients
Nationally, Light The Night participants raise an average of $240 to support the fight against blood cancers. Funds raised through Light The Night Walk will help save lives.
Raise $1,000 or more to become a member of our Bright Lights Club. Together, Bright Lights Club members raised more than $18.8 million last year in support of our mission. Join the club that is funding cures today and you will also receive special recognition for your tremendous impact!
*Champion For Cures by raising $100 or more and receive a commemorative Light The Night t-shirt, a wristband for refreshments at the event and our exclusive illuminated lantern to let your accomplishment shine brightly throughout the Walk.
Funds raised through The Light The Night Walk:
- Fund breakthrough therapies for blood cancer patients.
- Provide Free educational materials, support programs and events.
- Power advocacy to ensure access to treatments.
- Help provide personalized assistance through our Information Resource Center.
We are taking Steps to create a world without blood cancers. Join Us!
- Register now to become part of Light The Night Walk.
- Click here to find a local team or create your own team.
- Need to find your most convenient, local walk site for time and date information? Click here.