We need Ambassadors of Light to serve as a liaison between our partners Jersey Mike's Subs and our UFCW Cub Foods, Supervalu stores, and more during the month of March.
How to become an Ambassadors of Light:
- Sign up by emailing LTN.MNG@LLS.ORG
- Please include your name, the city you live in, your phone number, and the best time to reach you.
- Choose your location(s) (we will send you a list once you sign up)
- In March, visit your location at least once a week to thank the staff for their support.
- Our staff will provide you with all the tools you need.
- Make an impact in the fight against blood cancers!
We welcome your support!
It takes an army of volunteers to make Light The Night a successful and memorable event. Volunteers are needed for event planning, Walk night logistics and our Executive Committees. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please complete the form below.
CONNECT: If you know someone living with or supporting someone with blood cancer, tell them about the LLS Community. A new online social network and registry about accelerating promising research and improving the lives of patients and caregivers by seeking answers, sharing wisdom and driving change