The Light The Night Executive Challenge is a national fundraising competition among participating corporate executives on Long Island to raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
In 2017, 18 Long Island Executive Challengers raised more than $195,500!
Joining the Challenge is simple— follow these proven steps to success:
- Launch your effort by making a personal contribution.
- Nominate a colleague/associate to join the Challenge. Trust us—it makes it even more fun!
- Reach out to your network for support. This can include your clients, customers, vendors and personal contacts.
National recognition includes:
- Challenge participants individually raising $10,000 or more will be listed in a national ad in Forbes Magazine to run in February 2019. The top executive per region will be included in the ad with a photo.
- The top executive per region will also be included on our 2018 national Light The Night website.
- Challengers who individually raise $5,000 or more will be included in the “Executive Challenge Class of 2018” and have an LLS research grant named in your honor.
Local recognition includes:
- Networking opportunities
- Recognition at Light The Night Kick Off, Corporate Recruitment Event and Awards Reception
- Inclusion in press releases sent to local media outlets
- Top 3 Challengers will receive two tickets to the Man & Woman of the Year Grand Finale Gala
- Top LI Executive Fundraiser to receive the Executive Challenge Traveling Trophy for one year
This year our goal is to have 45 Long Island Executive Challengers raise $250,000!
Executive Challenge Chair
Joseph Tomaino, Grassi Healthcare Advisors, LLC
Andrew Breimann, AAB Software
Anne Recht, AMR Care Group
Anthony G. Speelman, UFCW Local 1500
Carol Soman, DashboardNY
Cathy dePasquale, Flushing Bank
Dwight Mathis, Merrill Lynch
George Retaleato, Mullooly Jeffrey Rooney & Flynn LLP
Jan Gunther, Lantern Wealth Advisors
Jeff Weiner, HKM Associates
Jeremy Ecker, Rest Easy Pest Control
Jillian Weston, Jillian's Circus
John Topolovec, TD Bank
Joseph Tomaino, Grassi Healthcare Advisors
Kevin O'Connor, BNB Bank
Lina Gottesman, Altus Metal Marble & Wood
Matt Lindenbaum, Column Technologies
Mike Monahan, CohnReznick
Peter Stein, Didit
Richard Bolnick, Citation Healthcare Labels, LLC
Richard Fagan, PC Richards
Rick Hoagland, GEICO
Rob Zabbia, Allstate
Ronald Kahane, Arjay Company