Light The Night
Saturday, October 8, 2016
Doors open at 5 p.m.
Walk begins at 7 p.m.
IMPORTANT WALK NOTES:
* Victory Field will close after the last walker departs on the Walk. Please do not leave anything behind at Victory Field.
* The walk route is 1.5 miles long. There are ways to shorten the route if needed. Please ask any of the volunteers along the route for assistance.
* Restrooms will be available at White River State Park near the finish line, and also in the parking lot of Victory Field.
* Because of all the wonderful support we have from the over 3,000 participants at Light The Night, it will be necessary to wave start walkers in their entrance into White River State Park. Expect that there could be some delays on the walk route as we work to safely move everyone along the route.
* Light The Night t-shirts are only available for Champions for Cures participants. Champions for Cures participants have raised $100 or more to benefit the Light The Night Walk.
Click here to view photos taken at
our most recent LTN events. Additional photos will be added soon!
Click here to provide your feedback from the 2016 Light The Night Walk in Indianapolis!
2016 Honored Hero
Four-year-old Elisa Hartman was diagnosed with ALL in December 2014. Elisa began her treatment in 2014, and is currently in a clinical study looking at slight variances in dosages and frequencies of home chemotherapy and clinic visits. Elisa has two younger siblings, Grace and Henry, and loves to dance! Her favorite movie is Frozen and she loves Taylor Swift and Katy Perry. Elisa and her family are grateful for the research LLS helps to fund because "the survival rate was not always where it is today, but with all the research that has gone into ALL, it has one of the highest survivial rates of all blood cancers." Be sure to hear Elisa and her family share her story at Light The Night on October 8th, 2016!
Corporate Walk Chair
Dickinson Fleet Services
Kathy Pelletier, Campaign Director
9075 N. Meridian Street, Suite 150
Indianapolis, IN 46260