Fundraise individually or as a team to earn fun incentives for Walk Night! There are many different incentives, listed below, for you and your team to earn. Make your Light The Night experience more exciting by setting a goal for you and your team to reach!
Become a Bright Lights Club Member and receive special perks the night of the Walk!
- Receive a Bright Lights Club Scarf
- Enjoy two tickets to the VIP tent on Walk Night
- Earn exclusive National prizes and gifts
- Be recognized on the Central Ohio LLS Chapter website
- Receive personalized fundraising support from the chapter staff
To become a Bright Lights Club Member individuals must raise $1,000 or more!
Mission Mile is a wonderful addition to our Light The Night route. A Loved one's picture will be featured along our one-mile route on either Survivor Street or Memory Lane.
Memory Lane: Remembering loved one's who have lost their battle with blood cancer.
Survivor Street: Celebrating loved one's who have won their battle or are currently still fighting their battle with blood cancer.
Teams that raises $2,500 or more will have a loved one's picture featured on the walk route. Signs will be available to pick up at the LLS office after Light The Night.
Friends and Family Tailgate
New this year, teams that raise $5,000 or more will receive a table and chairs in the Friends and Family Tailgate tent.
Team Tent Village
Teams are given the opportunity to upgrade their Light The Night team experience to one of three fundraising levels and to make Light The Night a memorable time that your team will never forget!
Team Tent Level One - $10,000
- 10’x10’ tent, table, tablecloth and chairs in top fundraising area at walk
- Party decorations and candy
- Pre-printed team banner
Team Tent Level Two - $25,000
All level one incentives plus:
- Upgraded 20’x10’ tent
- Catered food in tent with desserts and drinks
- Personal liaison in tent to help with registration and money turn-in
Team Tent Level Three - $50,000
All level two incentives plus:
- Upgraded 20’x20’ tent
- Lounge furniture with string lights
- Personal team photographer
- Front tent placement